Terms and Conditions of Warranty
- The battery is warranted against all manufacturing defects and faulty workmanship. However, consequential liabilities shall not be entertained.
- A photocopy of the warranty claim form (four fold page provided in warranty card) must accompany all claims arising within the warranty period. Tampering or overwriting will invalidate the warranty claim. The following details should also be mentioned at the time of submitting the claim: a) Customer Name, City, Mobile No; b) Vehicle Type, Model & Registration No.
- In case a replacement battery is provided free of cost as settlement of the claim, the warranty period on the replacement battery would commence from the date of sale of original battery and not from date of replacement.
- The charging system and the electrical circuit of the vehicle shall be checked by the Company’s authorised personnel or dealer before finalising settlement of any warranty.
- The right to determine if a battery needs repair, rectification or replacement lies solely with the Company. In case a replacement battery is provided as settlement, the original battery would become property of the company and no scrap rebate would be allowed. Delivery of replaced/repaired battery will be FOR to the same point.
- Re-charging is not covered under the purview of this warranty and shall be billed for extra.
- Any octroi, duty or local tax, which becomes leviable on the battery under repair or replacement, shall be borne by the Customer.
- Warranty will be void if: a) the battery is transferred to any other vehicle; b) damages to the battery are caused by accidents, fire and faulty electrical systems; c) Breakage of battery is due to mechanical shock/contamination of electrolyte ; d) bulging of battery due to overcharging; e) battery is fitted in application not recommended by the Company; f) battery is serviced by unauthorised personnel.
- In the event of any particular battery model being phased out, the Company reserves the right to provide another model of the same capacity, suited to the application/vehicle as settlement of warranty.
All disputes subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Kolkata