CFL batteries from SF Sonic employ an advanced hybrid alloy system to store and discharge electricity for full luminance throughout the back-up period. To the layman, it simply means that if you have a power cut, CFL batteries will ensure that you don’t lose out time in the dark. This results in more power for your CFL lamp.
More power for your CFL lamp.
CFL Power focuses SF Sonic's proprietary power technology to ensure continuous bright lights even during extended power cuts. Manufactured at Exide Industries' modern factory in Taloja near Mumbai, it employs an advanced hybrid alloy system to store and discharge electricity for full luminance throughout the back-up period. What is more, CFL Power batteries are capable of quick recharge even from a state of deep discharge, making them most suitable for places which suffer long and extended power cuts.SUPERIORITY FEATURES
- Hybrid alloy technology backed by robust grid design provides unmatched power performance and high reliability.
- Special Glassmat separators defend the plates against shedding of active material for extra service life.
- The sophisticated lid and venting system is designed to minimize acid spill and fumes leakage.
- Advances venting design ensures no water loss thereby eliminating the need of frequent top up.
- Rugged polypropylene containers with reinforced edges provide high impact resistance.
- High electrolyte levels reduce need for topping up and maintenance hassles.